I am speechless. I knew by intuition that you were talented. But I must say that I am awestruck by what I've seen here. You are amazing and I am really glad that I met you. It was definitely one of those "moments". I'll not soon forget it. I really loved chatting and drinking with you.
I hope we get to work together on your "Mummies". I would love to help you do some really cool back-lighting effects. I'm sure that you don't need any help. Any girl that drinks Guinness and wields a DeWalt (of any kind) is probably fine all on her own. And any girl that brings such life to inanimate objects is OK by me. The lamps/chandeliers are really cool. The fans are top notch.
I'd love to discuss the angle-of-attack you used on the fan blades. I also groove on the "danger" you left in these peices by leaving those bolts on the fan hub long instead of flush. It's not "industrial", it's menacing! I love it.
I've lots of thoughts on, and questions about, your paintings (all the work I've seen here, for that matter), I hope we can sit over drinks and chat about it sometime. Do you have a gallery or any showings coming up? I'd love to attend. Perhaps I'll see you at Soft Spot again before then.
1 comment:
Well Nicole,
I am speechless. I knew by intuition that you were talented. But I must say that I am awestruck by what I've seen here. You are amazing and I am really glad that I met you. It was definitely one of those "moments". I'll not soon forget it. I really loved chatting and drinking with you.
I hope we get to work together on your "Mummies". I would love to help you do some really cool back-lighting effects. I'm sure that you don't need any help. Any girl that drinks Guinness and wields a DeWalt (of any kind) is probably fine all on her own. And any girl that brings such life to inanimate objects is OK by me. The lamps/chandeliers are really cool. The fans are top notch.
I'd love to discuss the angle-of-attack you used on the fan blades. I also groove on the "danger" you left in these peices by leaving those bolts on the fan hub long instead of flush. It's not "industrial", it's menacing! I love it.
I've lots of thoughts on, and questions about, your paintings (all the work I've seen here, for that matter), I hope we can sit over drinks and chat about it sometime. Do you have a gallery or any showings coming up? I'd love to attend. Perhaps I'll see you at Soft Spot again before then.
Take care and stay in touch,
Jeff
thatrascal@gmail.com
Post a Comment